Community Service & Awareness Campaigns
At Begam Marks & Traulsen, P.A., our team of personal injury attorneys is proud to support our clients as well as the larger Phoenix community. We take great pride in advocating for our community and are involved in various charitable organizations and awareness programs. Our injury lawyers also work with a variety of national programs to foster growth, change, and giving back.
Below are some of the charitable organizations our dedicated lawyers proudly dedicate their time and resources to support:
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (M.A.D.D.)
- Foundation for Burns and Trauma
- National Crime Victims Bar Association
- Public Justice Foundation
- Arizona Hemophilia Association
- Safe Harbor Support, Inc.
- Camp Swift
- Victim’s Advocacy Groups
- 100 Club
- Gesher Disability Resources (formerly Council for Jews with Special Needs)
- Men’s Anti-Violence Network