Our Truck & Bus Crash Practice
Phoenix Truck Crash Lawyers – Serving Clients in Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Glendale and throughout the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area and Arizona
For nearly 60 years we have represented those injured and the families of those killed in virtually all types of cases, including those involving commercial trucks and trailers, school buses, tour buses, and other similar large commercial vehicles.
Representing clients in truck and commercial vehicle accidents requires experience and familiarity with complex federal regulations that the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA) adopted, such as rules relating to the number of hours that truck drivers can operate vehicles over certain time periods and inspection requirements. Successfully representing clients in trucking crashes also requires a detailed knowledge of how to operate semi trucks and trailers. Holding trucking companies responsible for the harm they cause requires a comprehensive understanding of the trucking industry and how trucking companies operate.
In addition to our truck and commercial vehicle practice, senior partner Richard Traulsen is a past national chairman of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Trucking Litigation Group, and a frequent lecturer for their Commercial Trucking Litigation educational programs. Mr. Traulsen is also a Board Member of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, nonprofit group devoted to promoting safety and the highest level of excellence in representing the victims of trucking crashes.
We Would Invite You to Call Our Firm to Schedule a Free Consultation and to Learn How We Can Help
There is no fee for this consultation, and as we represent truck accident victims and their families on a contingency fee basis, there is no fee to us unless we secure a recovery.
See the Following Pages for Information About Trucking Accident Litigation, Compensation, and How We Help Clients
Types of Commercial Vehicles
Experience and Proving a Case
- Who Might Be Liable for a Commercial Trucking Accident
- Understanding the Physics of Trucking Accidents
- Our Experience in Truck Accident Cases
- The Importance of Retaining Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers
- Commercial Trucking Hours of Service Regulations and Your Case
- Arizona Statute of Limitations
- The Difference Between Commercial Truck Accident and Passenger Vehicle Cases
- Our Experience in Commercial Trucking Cases – Where We Practice
Compensation for Trucking Injuries and Wrongful Death
- Truck Company Liability and Insurance Coverage
- How We Seek Full and Fair Compensation for Clients
- Damages for Pain and Suffering
- Helping You Receive the Immediate Benefits to Which You May Be Entitled
- Wrongful Death
- Compensation for Wrongful Death