Representing Police and Highway Officers in Motorcycle Crashes
Law enforcement officials put their lives at risk every day for the citizens of Arizona. Sadly, not all will make it home unscathed after a shift patrolling the state’s highways by motorcycle. Law officers need legal representation in motorcycle crashes to receive the best possible compensation for their damages.
We stand by our brothers in blue at Begam Marks & Traulsen, P.A. Our motorcycle accident attorneys in Phoenix will passionately advocate for police officers, patrollers, and highway officials involved in motorcycle accidents in Arizona. Count on us for representation if someone else’s negligence or intent to harm caused your injuries.
Why Do Law Enforcement Officers Need Legal Representation in Motorcycle Crashes?
Lawyers and police officers are the same in that they both believe in upholding the law, fighting for justice, and giving voices to those who don’t have them. Our compassionate attorneys wish to repay state officers for their services any way they can – namely, through outstanding legal representation. An attorney can help you understand your rights and civil claim opportunities following a negligence-related motorcycle crash. An injury lawyer could help with the following tasks:
- Investigating the accident and collecting evidence
- Gathering medical records and accident reports
- Filing the correct paperwork with the Phoenix civil courts
- Adhering to tight filing deadlines and requirements
- Taking over claim negotiations with an insurance company
- Recreating the accident for a judge or jury
- Fighting for compensation for your lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering
- Taking your case to court if necessary for fair recovery
- Making sure you have everything you need to move forward after a crash
Our firm will fight day and night to make sure that a negligent party pays for its actions and that you receive much-needed financial compensation for your damages. We’ll go to bat for you with the same fervor that you use to protect the public. We have the resources and experience (our attorneys average more than 30 years of experience) you need for a strong civil claim.
The Benefits of Outside Legal Representation in a Motorcycle Accident
Begam Marks & Traulsen, P.A. has represented personal injury clients in auto accident claims since 1957. One of senior attorneys, Stanley J. Marks, is part of less than 1% of Arizona lawyers with a certification as a specialist in injury and wrongful death litigation. We absolutely have what it takes to stand by your side during motorcycle accident litigation. No matter how serious or life-threatening your injuries, we can help. We can fight for full financial recovery for the following damages:
- Medical bills. Motorcycle accidents can result in expensive medical costs for hospital stays, surgeries, procedures, medication, and rehabilitation.
- Past and future pain and suffering. We can paint a picture of the impact your crash has had on your life, encouraging a jury to award maximum compensation for physical pain and emotional suffering.
- Lost wages. Seek recovery for the income you missed while recovering from your injuries. You could be eligible for lost wages as well as lost capacity to earn if a serious injury impacted your ability to move up or make more money within the force.
You could also win punitive damages. Our firm can help you prove a defendant’s gross negligence, wanton disregard for your safety, or intent to harm you, if applicable. Punitive damages are additional awards that serve to punish the defendant. Let us review your recent motorcycle accident for free in Phoenix. Schedule a consultation with one of our lead attorneys. It may surprise you to discover that your claim could be worth a significant settlement or verdict. We’ll advocate for your rights as an injured officer from start to finish if you retain Begam Marks & Traulsen, P.A. Call us today at (602) 254-6071 for more information.