Types of Wrongful Death Cases We Accept
While we can never fully make up for the loss of your loved ones we can help you and your family in seeking full financial compensation from all those responsible for your loved one’s death. We accept wrongful death cases arising from the following:
- All types of motor vehicle accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
- Semi-truck and commercial trucking accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Defective product accidents
- Dangerous premises accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dangerous highway accidents
- Boating and waterfront accidents
- Train and railroad accidents
- Railroad workplace accidents
- Aviation accidents
- All types of medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Birth injuries
- Construction accidents
- Burn accidents, including fires and explosions.
Please See The Information on Our Site About Our Injury and Wrongful Death Practice
We have included information about the limited number of cases we accept, how we advance the cases of our clients, how we interact with insurance companies, and our qualifications.
We Invite You to Call Us Today
We understand that before retaining a law firm, you will want to meet the lawyers and understand the diligence, dedication, and effort that they will put in for your case, and also to learn about their experience and success in injury and wrongful death matters.
We would invite you to call us today for a free initial consultation at a time that is convenient with your schedule. As we accept injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency basis, there is no fee for us unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for you.